What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files stored by a website on user devices like computers, tablets, or mobile phones, for the technical functioning of the website or for gathering statistics. They are often used to provide a more personalised experience for a user, such as when a website remembers your user information without you having to login.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. Please note, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you disable them all.
Which cookies we use
- WordPress content management system cookie
- Google Analytics (GA) cookie
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) code
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: choose the menu ‘Tools’ then ‘Internet Options’ – click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select the appropriate setting
- For Google Chrome: choose ‘Settings’ and then ‘Advanced’ – under ‘Privacy and Security’ click ‘Content Settings’ and then click ‘Cookies’
- For Safari: choose ‘Preferences’ and ‘Privacy’ – click on ‘Remove all Website Data’
- For Mozilla Firefox: choose the menu ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’ – click on the icon ‘Privacy’ then find the menu for ‘Cookies’ and select the relevant options